Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Surprise


When confronted with a shock,
A bolt of love I don’t expect
To come attacking me
I am stiff for a moment

I freeze while I wait, to process what is happening
To notice what is happening

Then when I find out I see how do defend
Do I use songs, music, or poems
Do I meditate
Do you like those cheap men's nike shoes?
What do I do?
How do I defend against the love
And hide my feelings from others

During this time I may freeze up, or become distracted suddenly.
I would like to take this chi hair straightener.
This may be taken as something different
So I’m recording what it is
Hopefully society will stop looking so narrowly
Ralph Lauren Polo shirts are the best gift for your friend!
And consider what I am saying
So if these situations do occur
those who read this may see, what is happening
And understand why it occurs
I miss my home
ok, it is yours now
what is your dream
code
code